POLICY GUIDELENES ON ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
We in Svamitva believe ourselves as Soldiers of Nature. We practice developing properties that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient. We understand the impact on the environment and commit ourselves to minimize the harmful effects and maximize the benefits of a sustainable environment.
We ensure that our design/construction activities are done keeping environment friendliness in mind through:
- Efficient use of energy, water, and other resources including reduce, re-use and recycling waste.
- Reduce pollution and environmental degradation.
- Maximize the usage of natural light & ventilation.
- Utilization of nonconventional energy to the best extent possible.
Some of the salient aspects are:
- Highly performing developed environments designed by keeping the site location, construction, and operation & maintenance efficiencies in view.
- Optimal consumption and conservation of water, energy and use of eco-friendly materials to the best extent possible.
- Check on environmental aspects such as solid & liquid waste management, air & water pollution, indoor air quality, noise levels, and heat islands etc.
- Implementing rain water harvesting and other water conservation techniques
- We are committed to address & protect nature when devising policies, plans, construction, operations & maintenance of our
properties. We are committed to develop Green Rated properties.